Sunday, January 17, 2010

Prolapsed Uterus Getting Worse What Is The Cost Of A Uterine Lift Surgery And/or Endometriosis Removal (laparoscopy Using Lasers)?

What is the cost of a uterine lift surgery and/or endometriosis removal (laparoscopy using lasers)? - prolapsed uterus getting worse

I have a prolapsed uterus (I can cervix without even his fingers into my feeling), and causes me great pain along the endometriosis.
What does it cost to get this fixed? I need to get the endo removed and is being ruined before my fertility.

Could this operation carried out at the same time?
If they are separated, which is the endo eliminate (the type of laparoscopy) with laser?

NOTE
My gynecologist has no idea why the uterus. I have never had children, obesity, smoking, bad constipation or heavy lifting (cough and the effort) can weaken the ligaments. I'm only 21 years old, aging is not the problem. My gynecologist said he had never seen before and could not believe I did not have at least 3 children, she said my condition. He thought it was cancer, but what I have done many tests and ultrasounds.

If there is something strange in the ligaments supporting the uterus are low, and surgery, are likely to fall?

2 comments:

Madi's Mum said...

Operation to a scarf or a patch that may have supported the uterus to be done at the time that the laparoscopic procedure. they would do the laparoscope, the first, and then fix the prolapsed uterus. ascending sterile (sterile procedure, then the procedure can partially)

You do not know the cost for them, but if you are not insured can be very expensive. Added charge for anesthesia, the use of lasers, the use of the instrument, the dishes, while in the hospital and other expenses. In any case, have been established for prolapse of the company and then go for endometriosis.

most of the loops now we are technologically advanced and last for years. I wouldnt worry me so far. that it can not be improved. Good luck!

Becky H said...

I had 3 laps for endo / cyst removal. They were about $ 6,000 - $ 8,000 each. If you have health insurance probably about $ 600 - $ 1000 in your pocket. You can do both operations at once. However, it is more expensive. Do some research online. This really is not invasive and recovery is over a month. I'm only 27 and thinks my body, I'm 60th Believe me, you can do to your body what it wants. One thing to remember ... Endo is in the wall of the pool / liner muscles. This class can not be removed and may yet bear to the pain. Whatever the agency, not a drug happens is called Lupron Depot, I closed the pituitary gland. Sometimes the wolf is in sheep. Good luck!

Post a Comment