Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Baby Journal Is Baby Journal Important? Why Or Why Not?

Is baby journal important? Why or why not? - new baby journal

Hello.

Keep a daily food for babies, wrapping, distribution of vitamin A, etc.?

If so, how are you? What do you use the magazine (specific for each brand and where can I buy handmade,) Spreadsheet? Why do you think is important to you? And it helped you? All information on this subject will be greatly appreciated?

If not, why not? Is waste a of time? Other?

3 comments:

keevelis... said...

I have never seen. My daughter was breastfed, and I took care of her when he looked tired and hungry. And ensures that your urine is dark yellow or offensive.

It does not take vitamins. I could never be a newspaper, much less attention to you.

Pucca Loves Purple Orchids said...

One can not say that "complete waste of time SA. A magazine that is very useful if you provide your doctor questions. It is not really necessary. I think the only time you have to maintain if the baby is very is disturbed, it would cramps, allergies, or about their health. If you do not believe "that they eat well, then you are pursuing a diary and try to identify potential problems. Knowing Above, mothers seem.

I stopped for a few months, thought it would be a waste of time and then remained but a year later to these records has led to some very good memories when ... it's you.

Good luck!

mommy2J said...

This is a great loss of time, unless to do so for a reason. My daughter had some problems with weight loss, and so I had a diary, what they ate, and keep, if I was old enough that the food he ate to discuss with the doctor. I have a piece of paper. It has helped me to control their food intake, but has not solved the problem.

Post a Comment