Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pbx Switchboard My Employer Has Me Doing Pre-employee Background Checks And I Was Hired As A PBX Operator Is This Legal?

My employer has me doing Pre-employee background checks and I was hired as a PBX Operator is this legal? - pbx switchboard

I am a PBX, as described in my work, and was recently moved under the direction of human resources. and told me it was because he was not in the budget so they can hire someone to not "certain rights". Now that I'm content prior to employment, as I know, the projections of the human resources of sensitive documents, ie, applicant's SS #, DL # 's credit reports, criminal records, etc., but my title and job description has nothing to do with human resources , or do my work history. Now, I am obliged to send an e-mail correspondence with employers. Is this legal?

2 comments:

Andy C said...

Yes, it is allowed by law for your employer, your job description and click on features to add or modify, or remove, as it suits them. Unless you by a collective agreement or a treaty of their duties, your job is that which has dictated your employer represented.

gr8ful_o... said...

They appear to the HR department .... They have a union?

Post a Comment