Saturday, January 9, 2010

Basic Fm Transmitter If You Could Name A Few Basic Needs...??

If you could name a few basic needs...?? - basic fm transmitter

Well ... I was 16 b-day is comin up soon, and my sister said she will buy a new car and I would give you! YAY! The car is a Saturn coupe (1998 I ..??) But anyway, I'll just ask my parents and my brothers to me the basic things that you in your car. My plan is to buy a GPS for me outside of eBay, and I finally got an FM transmitter, but it will have basic things like jumper cables, ice scraper, etc. In addition to adorn the things my car. Therefore, we can enumerate some of the necesseties what you nicely in your car and some things that could make my car out? Thank you! : D

2 comments:

angieblo... said...

Emergency Kit
Jumper cables
Coverage
Car mats

bigtendu... said...

The best thing you can do to make it ugly ..... Saturn has a pretty girl put behind the wheel.

Post a Comment