Thursday, December 24, 2009

Symptoms Of Bulimia Nervosa Non-purging Bulimia Nervosa? Help?

Non-purging bulimia nervosa? help? - symptoms of bulimia nervosa

Hello, well am I in a psychology course and began to learn more about eating disorders, and I notice he has one. I never thought it would be as bulimia, because I can not vomit, but everything else, desire, symptoms, why I am doing so far. My teacher told me that debugging is not technically bulmia nervous disorders in the DSM, but it will.

In addition, IV, iv had a long top and bottom weight and high IM in a time now. i Havea friend of one years he did not know, I think, I must say, you think?

You also think you should get help? I had it for so long without realizing that one was bad, and I can not help me. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment