Monday, December 28, 2009

Hpv Prognosis Worried If HPV Is Going To Eventually Turn To Cancer Despite My Treatments?

Worried if HPV is going to eventually turn to Cancer despite my treatments? - hpv prognosis

I did what my doctor myself, asked for 1 year. I receive cryotherapy done for me, freeze my belly. However, I can not help thinking that despite my efforts to keep the virus in my system, have not had the cancer. My doctor told me that the virus is a persistent virus, but my prognosis is very good, because I caught in time. What will happen when I'm older and my immune system not to fight against the virus and keep it from happening?

1 comments:

tarnishe... said...

Your doctor will do everything to stop the spread of the virus.

Your doctor will freeze the abnormal cells so new and can return health.

Studies have shown that an important role in preventing the spread of the virus.

The timing of meetings and maintenance.
Following the recommendations of our doctors
The use of condoms
Eating our greens
Limit stress .... enough sleep and exercise.
The limit of alcohol (if you do these studies, please let me know)

These things we do not restrict ourselves risk of progression of the virus.

As we age, our immune system, but also weaken your doctor to see these changes early and take care of them, if necessary.

Have confidence in your provider of health care, but be your own best health advocate with knowledge.

I wish him all the best.

Post a Comment