Thursday, February 18, 2010

Introduce Myself Via Email How Would You Introduce Yourself To A **** Talking League.?

How would you introduce yourself to a **** talking league.? - introduce myself via email

I know only one person in the league, and asked me what commsioner via e-mail, I never can meet people in person, either. So I thought maybe something like .... Well, I'm 5'5 'tall, have large brown eyes, long black hair, so I am, and my best features that I say my legs. ....... What or activate that FAGS .. .. The best suggestions, please let me know. And I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just for fun.

2 comments:

Mike said...

The line really did look like a fag. Just say what's up, and that their love is going to launch a week of absolute **** them for weeks.

Brad said...

Said: "I am the **** your mother"

Post a Comment